01 August 2010

Outing :X

"Boy, tomorrow wanna go shopping boh?"
"Ermm...go where?"
"Pavillion Or One-U loh"
"Oh, then you wake me up lah"
"Ok, then you better go sleep early if not tomorrow i will beat until you wake up"
"Oh"



Heeeeee, this is the conversation between me and my mummy yesterday, cute-leh my mummy.
Wake up at 9am then have a long chat with my ShengHan and a babi from Sabah, then go into room to change my outfit.



today oufit :X


in the car with sister


sister :x




on the way...



blah blah blah...and...blah blah blah...and...blah blah blah










this ice-cream cost RM3, so expensive





Okay, i admit that this is a boring post. But, please visit again, I promise will make next post nice and do leave your comment, I will try to improve on the next post. Lastly, kindly help me to click the advertisement on the header, sidebar and under this.


14 comments:

ALIEN said...

Do leave your comment like : i think you can post more photo, or, you can type more.

eminey626 said...

at last, went to 1u. LOL!

ALIEN said...

yaaa...ONE U :X

Vincent Lim said...

lol...ya...is nt bored...but is damm really bored...haiz...sien la...noob..bye

ALIEN said...

wah....yours leh..lagi bored loh...

Vincent Lim said...

== i didnt blog also....haha...how to bore....write something better la..noob

ALIEN said...

ok....your face look noob and boring okay...jun niang :X

Vincent Lim said...

fuck...diam la...noob

ALIEN said...

lol...i succesfull make you diam...yes...i win :D

Vincent Lim said...

lol....is i call u diam la..noob..
an la an la...you win u win..let u this old big kid win..

kenke said...

i wan shopping too!

ALIEN said...

lets find some time and go :X

mojojoee said...

i also got buy ice-cream XD

ALIEN said...

lol..it is so nice JOJO