09 August 2010

Butts Part 5

heeeee heeee, is butts time again. It has already come the part 5 and i will still continue my projek by telling you all my feelings about my butts :x
Lets start now :D



Ngooi XingTi aka Fei Fei. Have a super nice and friendly personality. Love to help people and always make friends laugh like hell. Love to share with us her 冷笑话, and i can tell you guys, no one can beat her, she is a professional. A super active scout and volley ball members.Good in studies and have a bunch of friends. Have a nice family and she is super rich. Bads, maybe one, XingTi did you go for a plastic surgery???



Joey Lee aka Joey. I know her since form 2 but really know about her is on form 4. A super nice assistant for ShengHan and our tutor for all subject . Pro in studies and always did well for everything. An active English Society member and love to eat also. She even can eat 3 times buffet in one month, pro. Bads, No :x



Sathesh aka Sa Sa. Have a super cute personality and he is super friendly. A super hamsap people, he always talks those things with Wai Luen and Jun Liang, sometime with me also. Love to kacau people but im the one who always kacau him.Sathesh, i will poke you again tomorrow :x Ok, is bads time, ermmmm, seriously, i cant think one. 



Lee Jie Juin aka Ah Mei. I know hert since standard 1 until now, almost 11 years. The chairman of SMKKB Choir and she really did well in this year, the team under her win the National Champion 2010, cool right. A super fans of Kaka and Beyonce. Bads, Ah Mei, what i have to say is dont sleep to much :x



Law Sin Peng aka Ah Piang. Have a super cute and funny characteristics. A pro in AddMath and other subjects too. Love Lady Gaga as much as me, she have another nickname called "Lady Piang Piang"too. Kind, friendly and sweet if she dint scold me. Have a super bright smile. Bads, Ah Piang, i win you one mark leh. 


If you think this blog post has finish, then you are wrong. Let me show you something now :x


The super nice headphone. I get it from this pretty fella.







Lastly, the climax :x
my idol is coming to Malaysia, who is the she or he??? let me told you is Wang Leehom. 
and guess what, this is in my house now :x


heeeeeeeee :x





Stay Tune :D

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

wang leehom ><
is he a contact lens presenter?? acuvue

eminey626 said...

LOL! ah piang appear in your post. xDD ask her to see x)
aaahh!! i want the ticket!

ALIEN said...

Anonymous : yaaaa, he is :x

ALIEN said...

eminey : haha, go ask now :x lol...heeeeee

Guan said...

ah piang like lady gaga de meh?? funny nickname for sin peng..lolx

ALIEN said...

Guan : abuden leh, haha, she should thanks me :x

yunakiss said...

walaoooo
sin peng likes lady gaga 1 arr?
O.O

babi said...

oh my...he's too handsome...lol

Vincent Lim said...

omg...since when i always talk hamsap things with sasa???is he always talk to me la...blame me pula...

huat lao ye...sin peng love lady gaga??omg...i tot she oli love and interest to ADD MATHS...hahax...

ALIEN said...

yuna : she is a big fans for gaga

ALIEN said...

babi : yaaaaaa handsome than the other one and talented also :x

ALIEN said...

vincent : you always love to say cXck things...she love long time ago loh

Vincent Lim said...

ur head...is sasa always mention that to me la...so i mai folo lor..he always say malay cock malay cock....not me la...wth...=(

Ping said...

Speechless...... I will WIN you 10 marks lol...haha... u wait and see :)

ALIEN said...

Vincent : then you mai got say loh :x

ALIEN said...

Piang : lol see loh

eminey626 said...

wow! ah piang say speechless ehh xD