02 August 2010

Butts Part 3

weeeeeeee ladys and gentlemens, it is Butts times again. Boys group or girls group??? I will make it campur-campur :x
someone just ask me why didnt blog about him/her on this topic, isnt him/her my friends. So, i will blog about him/her on this post, to let him/her more happy :D
so wanna start now or on the next post???due to all my fans, i blog on this post lah.




Chan Siew May aka Tiu Mei. Sexy? NO! Cute? Not Exactly! Pretty? Speechless! Sampat? Definitely A big YES! She is a sampat friend for me, she will be nice if she dint get mad. Have a model height but not a model face. Quite helpful and a good listener. She always help me to solve problem and always ask me : "Fatty, are you shitting?". She looks cute when she wanna beg you for something and she is a chinese song pro. Bads, the only one, she is quite paiseh for something. You know de lah Tiu Mei. 





Kevin Wong aka Wong Wei Xiong. Have a nice personality and tall as KL Tower cos KLCC is Sin Roong ad. He will be a nice friend if you know him and he always do some crazy things with me. Enjoy a lot the time with him and he is scare with sweat, so you guys can try to use sweat to sweep on his face, he will turn his face down in 1 sec. Bads, maybe is too handsome, kidding onlylah Kevin please dont believe it. But the way, you are a nice friend for me :p



Tan Mui Hui aka Yuna. The first minute you saw her, you will say "a lenglui but cold girl", but after you know her well, you will say like this " a sampat and crazy girl". She always say she is Bella Cullen but i will say she is Fella Black, why? Because i dont want her to become my siblings, cos my name is Alien Cullen :x One of my gossip team members and she is the hyperactive one. Bads, please smile when you meets someone new. Second is she is totally paiseh to him, i hope that you two will become friends again, although the boy is paiseh type also. 



Soon Kashin aka Kaka Cullen. She is one of my sibling and her skin tone is as white as a paper. She is a PBBC which means Polar Bear born Chinese and have a super nice outlook. She is a perfect girl for me cos she have a super nice and good personality not like the bitch. Love to hear the gossip between me with Fella Black but she wont tell anyone and she is a good listener too. Bads, totally a huge NO!!!



Tan Chek Ming aka DOG. Good in studies is what i can say only. Bads, first is he doesnt have a nice personality cos he always love to zat people like this HERE *clickable*. Second is he love to sing but in a horrible way, you guys should listen to his singing, i confirm you guys will say "enough chee ming". Third is he love to say something which will make whole class follow what he say, like " Bu Shi Ar~~~". Btw, he is still my friend :D



Loke Mun Ley aka MoMo. She have a crazy personality and quite cute sometime. She always make me laugh like hell and she is a Twilight fans like me. Have a model body shape but she will hide it at school and always love to shout loudly at class which make me like "crazy ah MoMo". Bad is she always absent, her kedatangan for a whole year is 5/365 only. 




Lastly, i wanna say something to my baby, Baby ShengHan ahhh, this is your masterpiece, you better say sorry to me if not, this will on your hands tomorrow and please remember to PM me once you saw this :x






Should I stop Butts post, or should I continue it, please kindly comment bout it. If more than 20 people say yes, i will stop it :x 
hahahaha, so hard to have 20 YES, and please click on the advertisment, thank you :D




80 comments:

Liz said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! everyone u always say 38 d lah !

ALIEN said...

whr got oh ying li...next post is you :X

Liz said...

okay im waiting !!!I want a long one !!!

Joey Lee said...

continue lar...

ALIEN said...

liz : okok...i will try my best to make it as long as kah chauh legs :D

ALIEN said...

Joey : see got 20 people say no onot loh

Liz said...

huatlao ! kah chuah legs -.- give u zha dou 99 lo ! later kah chuah come and kill u xDDD

Anonymous said...

continue - -?

ALIEN said...

liz: dont tell him leh...if not i will killed by him...shhhh let us keep this as a scret...okahhh...

Mmay1228 said...

"Tiu Mei"..=,=...

ALIEN said...

anonymous: ok thank you, i know ad who you are :X

Kah Guan said...

i like chek ming's intro...chek ming aka the dog...haha..overall,nice^^

ALIEN said...

may : OMG first time your comment leh, i want print screen abru ok leh

Liz said...

LOL HE?! .___." hahahahaha ! I dont mind she kills you :) hahah! yaiyai la u ! eeeeeeeeeeeeeishhh ><

ALIEN said...

kah guan : thanks leh, xiang bu dao you will benar benar comment :X

ALIEN said...

liz : haha...he will benar benar killed me tomorrow if he saw this :X

Liz said...

hell yea ! cant wait for the post that what u gonna write about me xD muahahahah !!! write more and think slowly xD take ur time xDD

ALIEN said...

liz : then you better view my blog everyday, mayb someday you will on it, and im gonna think carefully first, if not i will killed by all your butts:x

Liz said...

aiya just write whatever u wan la xD I just wanna see what others think about me ...even bad or good ! just write it !!! NO ONE WILL KILL u without my order,everything is under control xDDD LMAO !!!

ALIEN said...

liz : lol, i will try to write out all my opinion on you, and dont simply order them to kill me leh, i scare you :D

Liz said...

why is everyone keep telling me Im so scare of u -.- am I that scary ! WOOOOOTS no one will kills u d lah ..aiyo ! chill chill <3 relax!

ALIEN said...

liz : cos you look like dai ga zhe mah, i dint scare u de, scare your butts only mah...hahaha

Liz said...

sorry luu im not dai ga zeh altho everyone thinks that too xDD ish >< dunno is a good thing or a bad thing -.- but then hor my butts really wont d lah xDDD

mah said...

It's nice and awesome =]

ALIEN said...

liz : is good cos nobody try to bully you mah, i know lah they look like 我很凶可是我很温柔

ALIEN said...

mah : thank you mah er...love ya :X

Liz said...

sorry im not wen rou also luu cant help it cz i admit im rude i'll be soft when I need to :) hahahah ! when ppl not dare to bully me they think im LC WTF -.-

ALIEN said...

Liz : haha...mayb u hide it leh...i dont know...mayb your bf should comment something here to show your softness...haha...you are not LC at all lah...first time i chat with you, i fall in love with your personality :X

Liz said...

why everyone thinks I have boyfriend leh ! Im single for so damn long man ! ahahahah maybe is my problem request too high xDD dont fall in love with me la!!! shy shy er ><

ALIEN said...

dont know ohh, you look in love everytime :D then you should change a bit low loh, shy for what lah...like this also want shy :X funny loh u

Liz said...

even low also nobody want xD aiyo now study for SPM 1st la...ngekngek Im looks like im in love? with who? siao xD in love with myself ! awwwwww <3 I love myself lo !

ALIEN said...

lol...so serious meh...i haven start study yet...mayb tomorrow :D in somebody loh, i dont know

Liz said...

seriously Im not in love with somebody ...im sick of love ...tired and scary hoping one day someone will save me from it xD hahaha...must force myself to start lo :x what to do

ALIEN said...

Liz : okay, i belive with you.lol, funny-nya ying li. ya we should i wanna get at least 6 A leh

Liz said...

wow 6 A O__O aiya u can d la ...my parents never give me stress on study and never mention about A xDDD hahahaha ! at least I do well that's all :) they'll proud of me le :)))

ALIEN said...

LIZ : i dont know also, but i try to get as much A as well, i dont want to regret at old time, so nice lah your parent, my parents dint mention that too, but i dont want let them dissapointed :X

Liz said...

cz my parents always tell me ,exam result is just to show how much u put in the effort and get a better college,the truly result is show everyone how u work in real life and how u live ur life :D

ALIEN said...

LIZ : nice parent you owns is what i can conclude. yeahhhh, so meangingfull

Liz said...

yea but at least must put effort to study ,to know something better. But something that im proud of my dad is,he's not educated well ,but then he knew many thing and always shared to me :) even those china legend "shun zi bing fa" he use it in his real life to fight with other company xD I dunno how he do it :)

ALIEN said...

LIZ : waooooh...so cool lah your dad...i love him so weel...really amaze me

Liz said...

hahahaha my dad also very 38 wan wor but during working time he'll 360' change serious xDD hahaha...ya he do surprise all my fren :)

ALIEN said...

LIZ : so nice to have daddy like this...hang fok lah you...and i love this type of personality like chin sin :X

Liz said...

hahaha ya chin sin 38 wan la dont wan talk xD try to ask them about my father la always kacao them while they all in my house xD hahaha...come my house one day lah aiyoooo

ALIEN said...

LIZ : lol...you invite me to go your house ahh...paiseh leh...shy shy :x

Liz said...

watlao ehh u will shy?! SURE BO ! ELEPHANT also can CLIMB tree lo !!! hahaha...okay find one day ask them all come xDDD hehehe

ALIEN said...

LIZ : yalah...i look ka fang doesnt means i wont be shy one...u ask mui hui them lahh...im shy punya type ppl :X hahaha okok

Liz said...

this is so unbelievable O___O HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA ! fatty shy shy fatty fatty shy shy !!!

ALIEN said...

LIZ : lol, i shy now d :X

Liz said...

-_____________-" u make me speechless now xDDD

ALIEN said...

Liz : then we better stop chatting d :X i haven take bath yet....mau pergi sekarang :D

Liz said...

busuk busuk xD until 51 le ! hahahahaha

eminey626 said...

CONTINUE!!! XDDD

ALIEN said...

liz : pro lah both of us :X

ALIEN said...

Eminey : okok i will cos dint have 20 people say No de lah...so much meh

Vincent Lim said...

now come lor....chase chase chase...
of cox continue la..noob..ask stupid question....btw,nice post..not boring at all...

ALIEN said...

lol...what stupid question oh u...i know it is nice lah noobie jun liang :D

小末 said...

i don't no i have the [ower that can always make you laugh like hell ~(harrrrr?!!!ops)
wei,don't lie,how you know I have a model body shape ~
and sorry loh!my kedatangan for a whole year not only 5/365 only loh~so kua jiong fatty!!~~~

ALIEN said...

MoMo :you have okay. saw your picture also know lah, dont jia jia. got loh, you didnt come also today :D

小末 said...

don't know *****

aiyar~I like jun wen's body more XD
thin & tall ,wahahah~
headache..walao~pain like hell..~
keeps sleeping and sleeping..until now~@_@

ALIEN said...

Momo : xuan liao lah you....so short like kah chuah...everyday headache :X

Bryan said...

hi

ALIEN said...

B : bye :D

Vincent Lim said...

lol..yalr...stupid question la..sure all ppl will ask u to continue update de la..who will ask u to stop jek....u oli noob la...

ALIEN said...

why leh , i scare they will say very boring mah...how i knoe their feeling oh

小末 said...

eh~fatty~ is suan liao not "xuan" liao~==~
i know i'm short loh~look cute mah XDhahahahahahahahah~

wad owaz headache?when o?~only today~

ALIEN said...

which part look cute...can you tell me???
aiya you didnt come evryday lah

yunakiss said...

It's really weird to smile with someone strange. == paiseh ahhhh
btw, thanks for the comment

ALIEN said...

lol...wont loh....you paiseh nia loh...btw welcome yuna :X

Vincent Lim said...

sure continue update

Vincent Lim said...

sure continue update

Vincent Lim said...

sure continue update

Vincent Lim said...

sure continue updatetslar

Vincent Lim said...

sure continue updare

Vincent Lim said...

sure continue update

Vincent Lim said...

sure continue update

Vincent Lim said...

sure continue update lar

Vincent Lim said...

sure continue updater la noob

Vincent Lim said...

sure continue update lar noob

ALIEN said...

OMG Jun Liang you keep spaming my comments....

Vincent Lim said...

see...edi got 10....plus others ppl geh so sure more than 20 jor lor noob...