23 August 2010

The Fucking Hot Man :x

As what i decide, i went to Leehom Malaysia Showcase which held at One-Utama at 6pm. One-Utama is a shopping mall which located at Taman Tun and i can go there within 10 mins.
I went there at 5pm with my beloved sisters and we decided to eat something, ShihLin is always the first choice of us. I order two XXL Chicken and one Seafood Tempura.


The XXL Chicken

The Seafood Tempura :x


After that, we went to the venue that the showcase held at 6pm sharp. When im there, this was what you could see - people mountain people sea. This means what, means Leehom have a lot of fans lah. According to his Weibo, there were more than 7000 fans.

Fullllllllll :x


The stage :x

At first, i stand at the normal ticket zone. This is what you can see from my eyes, quite far from the stage and the people were squueze like the sartine. But at last, i move to the other place where i can take the photo nicely and steady without the crowd of the people.

The crowd

Im in the sardine can

Royce was the MC for that day and his was the best MC ever. He love to play joke and he told us all the details clearly and he is super funny lah man. 


I like this photo...Royce :x




...5 minutes pass...





Is time to get prepare now, ladys and gentlemens, the hottest man is now on the stage 




Unlucky, Leehom only sang one song which called 你不知道的事, this song is the theme song of his first director movie - 恋爱通告 and the first time i heard this song, it amazed me. Credit to ShengHan aka my baby who send me the link of this song.

All of the photo now is i snap during his showcase...enjoy yourself.














He is sooooo cute :x

Interview Time now :x




The Media :x

The result :x


I super love this one :x


Now, i started to move to the other place to get my best angle :x
OMG, so close with him. 







Move and move and move...








When im there, Royce say : Ok, now is time for the autograph.
i feel like grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
anyway, i still line up nicely there and the security say : You are not allow the open your camera.
you know what, at last...


I still do this. Although, the security guard scold me but it is still worth for this. I get his photo...so close...fucking happy now although i take this last night. 


At last, special credit to this Lenglui aka my sister who brought me there and gave me the ticket. 






Mr.Leehom, please come to M'sia again
I want to meet you again.

19 comments:

yunakiss said...

deng !!!!!!!!!!
LENGZAI DAOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

ALIEN said...

yuna : yeahhhhhhh...sibeh lengzai :x

Josephsasa said...

thx for sharing man!^^

Khai said...

Khai : OMG, he is really fucking hot :x

yunakiss said...

last time i saw him was last year
T.T

Khai said...

i have learn your simbol :x

ALIEN said...

josephsasa : welcome :p

ALIEN said...

khai : yeahhhhh and dont copy me copycat :x

ALIEN said...

yuna : last time i saw him was yesterday :x

GengJie said...

nice photo n leehom really so lengzai
0.0

-Jia- said...

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! >_< i super love the picture which u took so close to Lee Hom! super handsome and macho >_<ah, crazy! thanks!

ALIEN said...

Gengjie : he is benar benar lengzai :x

ALIEN said...

艾嘉 : keeee...i love that too and welcome :x

eminey626 said...

arghhh!!!!! my idol TT i want to meet him too

ChiannVern said...

like this post alot! OMG! He's freaking HOTTTTT!!!

ALIEN said...

eminey : wait for the next time, we go sama-sama :x

ALIEN said...

Joyce : thank you :x

babi said...

clever boy!!! u get the last shot damn nice! btw...u shook his hand kah?

ALIEN said...

BABI : thank you babi, i dint shake his hand...we are not allow to do so :X