31 July 2010

Butts Part 2

Heyyyyyy peeps, here is the My Butts Part 2. Last post all is girl so this post i will make it all boys group :D
1,2,3....start :X



Wong Shenghan aka Pai Gu. He is one of my favorite friends and he is one of my top 5 in my friends list. Thin as a paper is my best describtion bout him. Have a nice personility and I do love him. He is one of my active members in gossip team and do love talking with him. He smell like a baby and always love to complain bout his picture. Bads, he do have a lot. First is he likes to zat people, I have been hurt by him several times...sakit-nya hatiku. Second is he is too thin, which will make me look fatter. Third is he love singing and in a terrible way, especially when he sing 我是一只小小鸟...OMG his high pitch. 
Last, I still love you so much ShengHan :D



Tan Sin Roong aka Niteware Ron. The first time i meet him, I would like to say,  " how come he is so cute ", he always do some funny movemoent which will make me laugh like hell . Thin also but at least fatter than ShengHan and tall like KL Tower. An active members in Taekwondo and one of a famous people in Form 5. Enjoy talking with him cos he will make he laugh from heart. Bad, he has only one. Sin Roong, can you write properly, your writing like kindegarden kids XP



Mah Wai Khieng aka Ah Ma. A cute boy is what i can say and he is a good boyfriend that i can suggest to all my girls friends. Have a sexy lips and he is cute at all the time. He has a special skin tone which make him like a MBC which means Malay Born Chiense. Bads, I cant find any bads on him. 



Lim Jun Liang aka Jun Niang. A friend that love to help people and have a nice personility. A friend that love to kacau me when i am buzy but sometime he help me a lot. He is a quite hamsap people, always talk hamsap things with Satesh and Wai Luen. Ermmmm, is bad times. He is quite love to kacau people and love to zat me all the times.



Low Chin Sin aka Chee Sin. Always say some weird word like Wak and Bu Gan Yan. Have a cute personility and have a handsome face. Love to zat people also but it will make you feel like huh??? He is a quite serious people when he wants to do something and this is what i love him. Bads, too funny, which make me laugh loudly.



Low Yoon Yeap aka Hamster. Have a cute teeth and he do looks funny. He have just cut a R&B hair which make me luagh like hell, always do funny movement and he has a super good characteristics. Love to talk with him and his R&B version's 我只在乎你 is super funny. Bad, i dont think he have. 




I love you all guys and Mr.Pai Pai dont angry fatty jor lah XD
Stay Tune for My Butts Part 3.




18 comments:

yunakiss said...

don sweet talk with ur pai pai please
goosebumps
among of these, sin roong is the best lah
such a humerous boy

ALIEN said...

lol...what ohh...pai pai best also lah...ada baby punya smell :D

yunakiss said...

best for u mahhh
i noe u miss his smell lahh

ALIEN said...

yalah yalah...quite miss :X

Vincent Lim said...

F u fatty...i will kill u on monday..

wat is jun liang aka jun niang....
is suspose to be junliang aka vincent

faster change jor it...deng.. =x

eminey626 said...

LMAO!!! i saw this post i laugh like hell LOL!!! cause they all are too FUNNY!!! xDDD
* love this post *

ALIEN said...

no need to f me JUN NIANG...lol...come and kill me now :S

ALIEN said...

same...they are too funny :D
lol...u should love all my post :X

Vincent Lim said...

come now lor...cui cui cui...cui wat wor...

u give me f i also dun wan..waste my time to kill u la...cox cnt kill...have too thick de oil edi fatty...grr...

ALIEN said...

wah u want kill me need to get the permit from kerajaan...oil is so expensive now leh...wahaha...n i dont thk kerajaan will allow u to do so

Vincent Lim said...

walao...ur oilis nt under kerajaan lor..noob...cox ur oil is un-useable de...u know??ppl will die after using it..noob...soo sure kerajaan will agree that i kill u..noobbbbbbb

ALIEN said...

it very usefull okay...noobie jun niang

Vincent Lim said...

use for wat???to goreng daging babi rite??

ALIEN said...

to goreng you lah...abuden

Vincent Lim said...

lol...cannot....ur oil is oli useable for ur own meat....nt use for other meat..will turn bad smeel la...noob...so dammmmm noob..

ALIEN said...

== only i can say

Vincent Lim said...

finally u r speechless...and i finish my job rite??

ALIEN said...

*speechless*