17 October 2010

BLUE MOOD :x

Im in the blue mood this few days. Why? Because that day i saw a letter with my "lovely" school stamp on it which placed on the table and the letter were opened. I guess that my mum sure read it before i saw it. Sure i get a big hit from my mum, 10 more mins really my mum called me. She say that : “ Boy, asked you to go school dont want lah, see what you get !“



I quickly opened the letter and the first came to my mind was DAMN, the school send me a warning letter ? When i open it, it is really a warning letter, and it say that i have absent to school bout 10 days. Wow, this is the first time i officially receive a warning letter from school and it really shock me. And what i have to comment bout this is the school really stupid, because my mum or my dad name was wrong lah, my mum first name is liew and my dad name is kim fa, but they combine their name become Liew Kim Fa. WTH is that. 


Gosh, i dont want to leave a black mark on my graduation certificate, i kept my record clean in this five years, but who knows the last month before i graduate only receive this stupid things. I really wanna scream my heart out at that moment, WTF to the school. 



Eeeeeeeee to the school, it means Fxck in alien. When i back to Mars, i will gather all my alien friends and we will boom the school. Gonna back to the Mars now, ciaos :x


4 comments:

Marina Abdullah said...

Wah! how u made the censor thing ah? :O

Chloe Chuah said...

i received this letter too.
fuck

mojojoee said...

kesian

ALIEN said...

Marina : i wanna cry ad
Kah Yee : LOL...you pengerusi wor
monster : TT